Covid-19 Safety Protocols
At Advanced Body Sugaring & Aesthetics by Maria, our priority is to keep our customers and staff safe. Here’s our safety plan.
Keeping Everyone Safe:
Upon arriving for an appointment, we are asking all clients to adhere to these guidelines:
- Please do not come into our office if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or are feeling unwell.
- Please come alone.
- Please come to your appointment on time, not early or late.
- Please do not bring any food or beverages.
- Please limit persons in the waiting area to three plus our receptionist at any given time. Please respect social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Hand Sanitizer and tissues are provided at the front entrance, please use upon arrival.
- All pens, and clipboards will be sanitized after each use.
- We have removed our waiting area and all reading materials.
- We will not be offering coffee or water to clients upon arrival, if you do bring water with you please keep it in you purse or bag.
- Please do not bring any outside food or beverages into our office.
- Our goal is to get our client into their treatment room immediately upon arrival so that social distancing is adhered to.
- Clients will be rescheduled inside the treatment room to minimize time in our lobby area.
- Reception desk will be sanitized after each client and a new wrap will be applied to the POS payment terminal by the receptionist.
- Hourly sanitizing of common areas is done by reception staff members.
Appointments with our Aestheticians / Technicians inside treatment rooms:
- Please bring all personal items with you into the treatment room.
All rooms are sanitized after each client.
- When a client is not able to wear a mask because of a facial treatment the aesthetician / technician will wear a mask and a face shield to reduce the risk of transmission.
- All back-bar products are sanitized after each client.
- All instruments and equipment is sanitized after each client in compliance with our industry standards.
- Freshly laundered (according to hygiene protocols) towels and wraps are provided for each client.
- Employees are encouraged to leave the office during their lunch breaks.
- All common areas / staff areas are sanitized hourly.
- Employees will practice social distancing while in all common areas while on duty throughout the workplace.
Ready to get pampered?
Leave your troubles, stress, and worries behind with a treat for yourself.
Schedule your treatment today!