You have many options for improving your appearance and looking younger, but you may not want to have several procedures to achieve the desired results. At Advanced Aesthetics by Maria, we offer Tribella in Winnipeg, for men and women. The treatment combines the benefits of skin resurfacing, tightening and photofacial using Venus Versa Technology.
What is Tribella?
Tribella is a non-invasive treatment that provides:
• Skin resurfacing for age spots, fine lines, light scars, red patches and other cosmetic flaws that develop on the surface of the skin
• Skin tightening may reduce lines and sagging by stimulating collagen production
• Photofacials are often used to help with small spider veins, brown spots and other concerns .
Combing these three solutions into one treatment means that you can have younger, radiant skin in less time.
What are the Benefits of Tribella?
• Treatment takes about 90 minutes
• Less downtime compared to having three separate procedures
• Stimulates natural collagen production
• Corrects common signs of aging and other skin flaws
What to Expect From Your Tribella Treatment:
We use three handpieces for your Tribella treatment. Each handpiece delivers a specific type of energy that penetrates the skin.
• DiamondPolar handpiece for lines, wrinkles and skin tightening
• SR Intense Pulsed Light for spider veins, broken capillaries, dark spots, acne and dull complexion
• NanoFractional IF™ to resurface the skin and help with enlarged pores, acne scars, rough skin and rosacea
After the treatment, your skin may have a slightly red appearance. You may need to rest at home and out of sunlight for up to three days. The best results are typically achieved with three treatments that are scheduled four to five weeks apart. Noticeable results may take up to three months, and you can repeat the treatment monthly to keep your skin healthy.
To learn more about Tribella treatments at Advanced Aesthetics by Maria, contact us to schedule an appointment.