3 STEPS. 30 MINUTES. THE BEST SKIN OF YOUR LIFE.
Book a package of 3 HydraFacials & receive 2 Free Serum Kits: Eye Replenishing and Lip Revitalizing valued at $200.
HydraFacial is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with little-to-no downtime. The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and generally non-irritating. As with most procedures, visible results from HydraFacial will vary from person to person.
Meet Syndeo™, The Future of Hydrafacial
Here are some features of our new Syndeo™ HydraFacial Technology:
• Keeps Your Treatment History
• LightSlim LED Light Therapy
• Lymphatic Therapy
• Personalized Boosters
• Perks for Lips and Eyes
• Body & Hair Treatments
How HydraFacial Works
Only HydraFacial uses Vortex-Fusion patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate.
HydraFacial super serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow in just 3 steps:
⇾ 1. PURIFY
Uncovers a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing. Extract dirt and debris to clear skin congestion.
⇾ 2. NOURISH
Infuse skin with a wide choice of super serums with intense moisturizers that quench, create and maintain radiant healthy-looking skin.
⇾ 3. PROTECT
Hydrate the skin to lock in moisture and antioxidants for a beautiful finish.
• Fine lines + wrinkles
• Elasticity + Firmness
• Even Tone + Vibrancy
• Skin Texture
• Brown Spots
• Oily + Congested Skin
• Enlarged Pores
Frequently Asked Questions
HydraFacial is an invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 30 minutes. It delivers long-term skin health and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of all skin types. It offers instant, noticeable results with no downtime or irritation. The HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Irritation of the skin has been proven to increase signs of aging. HydraFacial is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment.
The HydraFacial treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial treatment. Your physician or skincare professional may choose specific treatment serums and/or customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs. Consult your physician or skincare professional for a skin evaluation and sensitivity test.
Our goal is to help support you in a balanced lifestyle. That’s why HydraFacial is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 30 minutes. You may put on makeup and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime.
Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. We don’t believe in quick fixes, so one treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
• Your skin should be clean and free of makeup, lotions, and/or creams immediately before your treatment.
• You should also avoid the use of aggressive exfoliation, waxing, and products containing glycolic acids or retinols in the treated areas for minimum 2 weeks pre-treatment. Check with your skin care provider for specific instructions.
• Your skin may experience temporary irritation, tightness, or redness. These are all normal reactions that
typically resolve within 72 hours depending on skin sensitivity.
• You may experience tingling and stinging in the treatment area. These sensations generally subside within
a few hours.
• Client experiences may vary. Some clients may experience a delayed onset of these symptoms.
• You will likely see results immediately after treatment and your skin may feel smooth and hydrated for one
to four weeks with appropriate home care to maintain treatment results.
• The skin is more susceptible to sunburn/sun damage. Avoid excessive sun exposure and use a minimum
of SPF 40 sunscreen.
• You should avoid the use of aggressive exfoliation, waxing, and products containing glycolic acids or retinols that are not part of the recommended take-home regimen in the treated areas for minimum 2 weeks post-treatment.
Are You Interested in the Hydradermabrasion in Winnipeg? Treat your skin to the HydraFacial treatment, contact us to schedule an appointment.